What can your space do for you?
Reddymade Architecture and Design creates award-winning spaces, places, and experiences that amplify human engagement, potential, and wellbeing.
The firm’s practice in architecture, and interior design spans all typologies and scales, from commercial to healthcare projects, single-family residential to multi-family work, and adaptive reuse to new construction.
Through public art, Reddymade engages wide audiences in the wonder of our collective human experience.
LOOK HERE, Washington DC
Shaped by Air, Milan Design Week
me + you, The Smithsonian
Hsinta Ecological Power Plant
The Women’s Building
71% for MoMA PS1
Venice Beach Residence
Salt Point Residence
A Space for Being with Google
Google Store Chelsea
12th Street Loft
Yulman Residence in Miami
- The Feeling City – Suchi Reddy at Bloomberg City Lab 2023 › Bloomberg City Lab
- Suchi Reddy and the Neuroaesthetics of Architecture › Design Well
- ‘Look Here’ at the National Building Museum invites you to look up — and deep within › Washington Post
- Design Changemakers 2023: Suchi Reddy Explores How Design, Emotion, and Technology Intersect Across the Globe › Apartment Therapy
- Can Design’s Positive Effects Be Scientifically Proven? › Architectural Digest
- Interview: Suchi Reddy, Architect of Serenity › W Magazine
- AD India takes a deep dive into architect Suchi Reddy’s explorative practice › Architectural Digest India
- Ai Weiwei and Suchi Reddy design minimalist home in Salt Point, NY › Wallpaper
- Lexus returns to Milan Design Week with a new installation by New York-based artist and architect Suchi Reddy. › Lexus
- Suchi Reddy starts teaching at Columbia University’s Graduate School of Architecture, Planning, and Preservation › Columbia GSAPP