What can your space do for you?
Reddymade Architecture and Design creates award-winning spaces, places, and experiences that amplify human engagement, potential, and wellbeing.
The firm’s practice in architecture, and interior design spans all typologies and scales, from commercial to healthcare projects, single-family residential to multi-family work, and adaptive reuse to new construction.
Through public art, Reddymade engages wide audiences in the wonder of our collective human experience.
LOOK HERE, Washington DC
Shaped by Air, Milan Design Week
me + you, The Smithsonian
Hsinta Ecological Power Plant
The Women’s Building
71% for MoMA PS1
Venice Beach Residence
Salt Point Residence
A Space for Being with Google
Google Store Chelsea
12th Street Loft
Yulman Residence in Miami
- Kaija Wuollet Joins Reddymade as Principal › Welcome to the team!
- Suchi Reddy’s ‘Look Here’ at the National Building Museum invites you to look up — and deep within › Washington Post
- AD India takes a deep dive into architect Suchi Reddy’s explorative practice › Architectural Digest India
- Lexus returns to Milan Design Week with a new installation by New York-based artist and architect Suchi Reddy. › Lexus
- Design Changemakers 2023: Suchi Reddy Explores How Design, Emotion, and Technology Intersect Across the Globe › Apartment Therapy
- Suchi Reddy starts teaching at Columbia University’s Graduate School of Architecture, Planning, and Preservation › Columbia GSAPP
- Suchi Reddy starts teaching at The Irwin S. Chanin School of Architecture of The Cooper Union › The Irwin S. Chanin School of Architecture of The Cooper Union
- Can Design’s Positive Effects Be Scientifically Proven? › Architectural Digest
- At the ICA Miami, a Daring Project Offers Up an Electric Car Like You’ve Never Seen Before › ARTnews
- Machine Learning and Mandalas: Inside Suchi Reddy’s Latest Artwork › Wall Street Journal