What can your space do for you?
Reddymade Architecture and Design creates award-winning spaces, places, and experiences that amplify human engagement, potential, and wellbeing.
The firm’s practice in architecture, and interior design spans all typologies and scales, from commercial to healthcare projects, single-family residential to multi-family work, and adaptive reuse to new construction.
Through public art, Reddymade engages wide audiences in the wonder of our collective human experience.
LOOK HERE, Washington DC
Shaped by Air, Milan Design Week
me + you, The Smithsonian
Hsinta Ecological Power Plant
The Women’s Building
71% for MoMA PS1
Venice Beach Residence
Salt Point Residence
A Space for Being with Google
Google Store Chelsea
12th Street Loft
Yulman Residence in Miami
- Bobby Berk, Suchi Reddy, Faye Toogood, Giles Tettey Nartey, and Gaetano Pesce announced as judges for Dezeen Awards 2024 › Dezeen
- Podcast: Suchi Reddy and the science behind why good design brings good feelings › Business of Home
- Discover “Autophysiopsychopoetic” by Suchi Reddy at the Elmhurst Art Museum in Chicago, as part of Norman Teague’s Exhibit ‘A Love Supreme: McCormick House Reimagined’ › Suchi Reddy
- ‘Look Here’ at the National Building Museum wins Best Installation of The Year at the 2023 Interior Design Mag’s Awards › Interior Design Magazine
- The Feeling City – Suchi Reddy at Bloomberg City Lab 2023 › Bloomberg City Lab
- Suchi Reddy and the Neuroaesthetics of Architecture › Design Well
- Can Design’s Positive Effects Be Scientifically Proven? › Architectural Digest
- Interview: Suchi Reddy, Architect of Serenity › W Magazine
- Ai Weiwei and Suchi Reddy design minimalist home in Salt Point, NY › Wallpaper
- Machine Learning and Mandalas: Inside Suchi Reddy’s Latest Artwork › Wall Street Journal